Monday, January 30, 2023

People who don't like perfume

It's that time of year where I seriously start browsing perfume websites. I off and on browse Luckyscent and the like but usually, I seriously start browsing those sites. Christmas is over and I have other financial obligations that don't involve perfume. 

Yes, I did use some of my Ulta rewards points for a bottle of no 5 edt and Estee Lauder Pleasures. That's what can happen when one does bank rewards. I still have a decent amount of points left but I want to save those.

Inevitably, I run into people who sneer at my hobby or anyone in general that likes and wears perfume. Most of them say that soap, water and deodorant are sufficient. Those are the type that don't realize that soaps, deodorant and lotions have some kind of scent to them even if they say fragrance free.I understand that perfume isn't a substitute for not bathing. And there isn't an excuse for not bathing and think that perfume will cover that up. For those who sneer, I will keep wearing and buying perfume even though I do shower and wear clean clothes every day. So please stop thinking that people wear perfume are just covering up their funk after not bathing for a week. I know what people smell like when they haven't bathed in a week. I wear perfume because I enjoy it and let me enjoy it in peace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment