Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dior Diorling EDT Review

Earlier this summer, I had ordered a Dior sampler pack but never quite got around to testing any of them out. I've always been a little hesitant to try new (to me) perfumes during a heat wave but since the two/three month heat wave is over, I'm willing to try more perfumes.

I've been slowly working my way through testing as many classic perfumes as I can and came to Diorling. I have read that Diorling could be a difficult perfume for some. When I had first sprayed on Diorling, I had a huge blast of pepper that strongly reminded me of green peppers. After the 15 minutes of the green pepper note, Diorling changed. Diorling changed into a classic chypre scent. It had reminded me of Mitsouko without the whopping peach note. The flowers are not overpowering but they whisper and add a lot more to Diorling instead of taking away. What irks me is that the lasting power is very poor even with a thick moisturizer. I probably would get Diorling to last longer if sprayed on clothing. Would I get a bottle? Only if it lasted longer or it was being sold in EDP form. I would keep a decant of this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment