Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Andy Tauer Lonestar Memories

Yesterday was the first time that I can recall that I wore an unsniffed perfume to work. One of my rules is that I test perfume only when I know that I am not going anywhere. But after wearing Noontide Petals and L'Air du Desert Marocain, I figured that it was a perfume by Andy Tauer and most likely wasn't gonna smell like pig poop.

I swear this smells almost like Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale except with a little citrus thrown in. Yep, shaving cream. At first, I smelled nothing, absolutely nothing and felt a little cheated but then after a couple minutes, I got the shaving cream and hint of citrus. What did surprise me is that the lasting power. I did get a full 10 hours of wear for an EDT instead of the usual 3 or 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment