Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Amouage Honour Extrait and Amazon Prime Day

As an Amazon Prime member, there is a thing called Prime Day. It's kind of like the Black Friday of the summer and I had forgotten about it until I had received an e-mail about it. I've always loved the 2 day shipping, the Prime videos and music which has saved me tons. Now since Prime Day begins on July 16th at 3pm, I'm looking at a few things. My Kindle Fire is starting to not hold a charge and randomly shutting off and it's out of warranty. I'm hoping for an extremely good deal on a Kindle Fire and maybe getting one for my dad for his birthday. But we must see.

Since it's been really hot out and my eczema giving me grief, I'm a little limited on what I can wear. I was digging through my dabber decants because most of those are extraits and I had pulled out Honour. I remembered that I liked Honour and it was probably the last Amouage that I had enjoyed. I remembered that it was a watery gardenia thing so the extrait refreshed my memory.

I had mostly remembered the structure of Honour but not really much else. I was hit with a huge watery tuberose. Tuberose and I don't get along, period. I smelled a little bit of jasmine and that was once in a while but the tuberose just hung around and smothered everything except the calone. I have noticed that I'm not much of a fan of calone. Calone seems to make perfumes lousy and weak. I can't really comment on lasting power because of this fucking heat and humidity and there is no projection, probably due to the fact that I had a dabber sample. So a bottle isn't going to be in my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment