Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Body Stuff and Things

Life with a 4 month old Lab puppy isn't easy. In effect, Sidney is a toddler and toddlers are into everything and chewing everything. We have been putting slippers and shoes up but she has figured out how to get them down to chew on them. Sidney has already gotten one of my slippers today. I've noticed that she is a very sensitive dog, the merest hint of a raised voice, she gets frightened. Other dogs barking, she's running for comfort.

My new Kindle came on Wednesday but haven't set it up. Well, I got my case for it on Saturday and put it together Sunday but haven't set up the Wi-Fi. The person who has the Wi-Fi password keeps forgetting to give it to me so I can finish setting up my new Kindle.

I'm still a fan of the Amouage body products and looking at some of their stuff. I find that the body butters and lotions are very moisturizing. I keep reminding myself that I have the Dia bar soap and hand lotion that I need to start using, since they aren't doing any good sitting on my nightstand, taking up space where space doesn't need to be taken up. I just have Lyric and Memoir in my bathroom and use them on a somewhat consistent basis. The funny thing is that I keep thinking of adding the Epic body wash and body butter or going all Jubilation 25. I will probably be able to decide around my birthday if I don't decide to get

No comments:

Post a Comment