Friday, July 20, 2018

Post Prim Day

Since we are past Prime Day, I am adding up the full extent of the damage fully done. I spent $248.18 in total. Granted, $174 was in gift cards already on my Amazon account, I still spent way more than I had wanted to. I had initially wanted just a Kindle 8, Kindle 10 and cases for them. That didn't happen exactly. I had gotten 2 digital books and dog food for the dogs. I am a little overwhelmed with how much I actually did spend.

When I added up what I spent (including tax), I could have skipped the whole Prime Day thing and went a different route. I could have scoured Amazon and gotten an Amouage and still have spent less money or found one of Andy Tauer's perfumes and spent less. At this point, I am thinking that I might keep Amazon Prime in spite of the price hike but if they hike it up any more, I will probably drop it.


No comments:

Post a Comment