Monday, July 16, 2018

Just Some General Stuff

I don't have much to yap about perfume right now except a random thought. I spent most of the morning in Mitsouko. Mitsouko is something that I don't wear often even though I have 3 bottles of the current version and 6 of the vintage. The random thought that I had in my head was Mitsouko is 99 years old this year and I wonder if and how Guerlain is going to commemorate that fact. It's not every day that a perfume turns 100 years old. Way back when, Mitsouko did have some sort of flanker something with the word lotus in it but it didn't last to long. I hope that if a flanker is done, it won't be wildly expensive and too much of a departure from the original.

I'm not a fan of a lot of shopping, especially grocery and shoe shopping. But I am a little annoyed with my local grocery store. Okay, more than a little annoyed. I am not a coffee drinker at all, I hate coffee and coffee hates me. The tea I drink is the Tazo chai latte concentrate. Ever since the 4th, the regular latte has not been restocked. At first, I was getting the organic, which doesn't taste the same and a little too spicy. Now, it's the "skinny" latte which I don't like period. It's tasteless. It's always been the hope that when I do stop in, they will have it. Every single time, they don't. I don't have the time nor willing to waste money on gas to go out of my way to go to Walmart to get it. So I had to order it last night off of Amazon and it will be shipped to my house. I think that if I don't find it today, I will mention it and state how unhappy I am with the stocking of item.

Today, it's about 6 hours before Amazon Prime Day and I am eagerly awaiting to see what deals are to be had. Primarily on the Kindle Fires but I am really interested in the Fire 10. I love the Fire 10 that I've got but it's dying and I'd rather replace it now, especially if the deal is going to be pretty good. I could go with a different tablet but I want to watch the movies the I have purchased off of Amazon and I just prefer the Kindles.

No comments:

Post a Comment