Monday, May 14, 2012

Chanel no. 19 EDP Backorder

When I got an e-mail from Chanel stating that no. 19 in EDP form was available online for a limited time, I impulsively bought it. In 2010, I was still buying full bottles of perfume that I had never smelled before. I was still wary of getting decants. With Chanel no. 19, it was love at first sniff. I fell in love with the galbanum and rose combination. On Friday, I was looking to buy another bottle of no. 19 and found it on back order. I thought that it might of been a fancy way of saying that it wasn't to be carried on the Chanel website for US customers anymore. I end up contacting Chanel and asking if they were discontinuing no. 19 in EDP form here in the US. I did get an e-mail back saying that they were trying to get more back in stock. In the e-mail and looking at the website, it stated that if I ordered today, I would have to wait at least two weeks before it ships. I'm kicking myself a little bit for not getting another bottle when it was in stock. Do I need another 3.4 oz of no. 19 in EDP form? No, I don't need two bottles but I love it. I love it because the EDT fades on my skin after 3 or 4 hours and I have to spray on my shirt to get it to stay longer and I get a better version of rose and galbanum. As soon as no. 19 is back in stock, I'm ordering another bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment