Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guerlain Mitsouko EDT Review

I do not know what possessed me to try out Guerlain's Mitsouko in EDT form but did. I'm kind of glad that I did though. I wore the EDT version of Mitsouko on Saturday. At first spray, I can immediately identify it as Mitsouko. From the get go, there are differences between the EDP and the EDT. I still get a blast of bitter peach in the beginning but the peach in EDT is toned down and not as bitter. I did enjoy that greatly. About a half an hour in, I smell the oak moss, rose, and jasmine. These were toned down a little bit but not much. What disappointed me was the lasting power of the EDT. I have said time and time again, that I have a hard time with EDT's because of the lasting power on skin. After the EDT disappears in an hour and a half, I sprayed on clothing and had it last two hours on my skin. I liked the idea of Mitsouko being toned down a little in the EDT version because the EDP can be too much. The lack of staying power has turned me off the EDT version. I just wish that EDT's last a little longer on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment