Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rammstein concert

This is not gonna be much of a perfume post because I haven't worn anything new to review. On the 6th of this month, I went to see Rammstein in concert in Detroit. They did have one here in Cleveland but tickets were not available. I think that the whole issue was radio station, even though they are not supposed to, bought up blocks of tickets. As soon as I saw that Rammstein was touring North America for the first time in about 10 years, I did buy tickets. It was a three and a half hour drive to and from Detroit. The long trip both ways was worth it. I've been dragged to two Transiberian Orchestra concerts, kicking and screaming. Even though both bands have tons of pyrotechnics, Rammstein's show is much better. When I saw TransSiberian Orchestra, I have already heard two weeks of nonstop Christmas music, I didn't want to hear anymore. During the trip up, I was debating on which perfume to wear. I ended up bringing six decants with me to try and decide. I ended up choosing Cuir de Russie and have broken my record. Instead of wearing a single perfume for two days straight, I've worn it for four days straight. But today is different, because I want to wear something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment