Saturday, June 29, 2013

Of Power Outages

This past week, has been nothing but thunderstorms, heat and intermittant loss of power. In my neck of the woods, it means no running water, no flushing toilets, and don't you dare open the fridge type of deals. Before I started wearing perfume, I didn't care too much. Now, it kind of matters in a way.The smell of body odor and perfume covering it up or the smell of stale perfume can be horrible, even if you don't leave the house.

Every time, there is a storm system that looks like it will pass through my area, it's the same routine, get every bucket that I own, fill it with water, just in case. I never know how long my power is going to go out, it could be 24 hours or 3 days. I always chose my perfumes very carefully. I figure if the power goes out and I have to go out in public, I am not going to smell of BO and stale perfume. So it's a quick bath. Usually, I tend to chose Mitsouko, Chanel no. 5 or no.22.

No comments:

Post a Comment