Friday, January 20, 2012

Amouage Honour for Women Review

I received my sample of Honour for women when I had ordered Amouage Memoir for women from the Lady Ruth website. In many ways, this reminds me of Amouage's Reflection for women but slightly different. Instead of a watery freesia, I get a watery gardenia. But the gardenia is anchored by the tuberose and jasmine that I smell 15 minutes after application. As much as I like it, it's a big white floral. It's the type of big that I have come to expect of Amouage. Three years ago, I was a huge lover of white florals, but my tastes have changed to accommodate leathers and aldehydes. I love how Honour lasts at least 12 hours on my skin. At the end of the day, I can't see myself buying another big, white floral.

No comments:

Post a Comment