Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Creed Fleurs de Bulgarie Review

Fleurs de Bulgarie is my first foray into Creed. I do have a liking to rose dominant perfumes. I have been wearing this off and on for about two months for a few reasons. On the first wearing, I wasn't wowed or moved by this perfume. Fleurs de Bularie kind of smelled like something Victoria's Secret might throw on the market if they wanted to be viewed as higher end with their perfumes. I did notice that there was a metallic element to this whole thing that picked up on with the first wearing and thought that it was probably too close to that time of the month. Nope, no matter what time, the metallic note is there. After about a half an hour, the rose is anchored to my skin with musk, turning the rose into a powdery or dusty rose. At the end of the day, I just don't understand this perfume, I really don't enjoy this perfume like I thought I would. Will I be buying it? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment