Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chanel No. 5 EDP Limited Edition? What?

What has been floating around on the blogs, Perfume Shrine and 1000 Fragrances is that there are going to be even more restrictions and it seems like one of the targets is Chanel no. 5. I prefer Chanel no. 5 in EDP form more than the other formulations. After looking at my Chanel no. 5 bottle and realizing that I am down to my last 1/8 of my 1.7 oz bottle, I looked at ordering myself another bottle and was surprised. The EDP version is now listed as "Limited Edition". I don't know when that happened but I was wondering if they were going to up and just continue the EDP version of no. 5. I may have Eau Premiere and the Sensual Elixer but they are just not the same. Now Chanel is all over the place with pricing. I don't remember no. 5 costing $98 for 1.7 oz nor the extract costing $200. I am just shaking my head over a mainstream perfume that is relatively easy to obtain costing so much. I'm thinking that another bottle is in order but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment