Saturday, November 10, 2012

Creed Green Irish Tweed/Estee Lauder Pleasures for Men

Even though I wasn't exactly impressed or thrilled with Creed's Fleurs de Bulgarie, I thought that I would give Creed another shot by sampling Green Irish Tweed. Even though Green Irish Tweed is marketed towards men, and I have somewhat of an unholy fear of citrus, this is actually not half bad.

I kind of did forget that in men's cologne's that citrus can be very pleasant. The citrus kind of reminds me of Estee Lauder's Pleasures for men. For a while, I did think it was actually Pleasures for men. Looking at when Green Irish Tweed and Pleasures for men came out, Green Irish Tweed has been floating around for a lot longer. One could say that Pleasures for men could be a blatant rip off. Both are very similar and smell like 100 other colognes out there. Needless to say, while pleasant, full bottles at their price points are not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment