Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rochas Femme EDT Review

Any regular readers that I do have, kind of know that I go through phases of reviewing a lot of perfumes then it's just general blogging. I find that I have to be in a certain mood to try new things at least a couple of times either two days in a row or 2 or 3 months apart. Rochas Femme was something that I had to try 3 or 4 times before I could even begin to review.

Rochas Femme has been around for a while and is considered a classic. It comes from the 1940's where women were women. At the time, I was looking for a classic perfume but was considered 'animalic' and stumbled across a list from Surrender to Chance. Femme is not one of those skanky perfumes that is just about sex. It beats around the bush a little bit. I got the flowers and I got the spice, then well into they dry down, I had gotten the skank. The skank was nice enough but I wished that it had come out a lot sooner and maybe a little louder. For an EDT, this is pretty long lasting on my skin; I could still smell it on skin 9 hours later. Truth be told, this is one of those classics that really doesn't suit me, so a small decant for reference purposes is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment