Sunday, November 4, 2012

Donna Karan Jasmine Review

During this summer's jasmine kick, I had tried out Donna Karan's Jasmine. I had worn it once or twice during the summer and wore it yesterday to refresh my memory. It was just as I remembered, faint with no lasting power. It does smell like jasmine but even on first spray, I can barely detect in on skin. Then I sprayed on my clothes, and was a little less faint on clothing but still faded into nothing after an hour. But during that hour, I noticed that it did have a rubbing alcohol vibe to it. There were no indoles that I could detect and I do like my skanky jasmines. The good part was that I got a 2ml decant next to nothing. I don't regret trying it, but just not happy that it lasted 15 minutes on skin and about an hour on clothing hence why my review is short and maybe a little clipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment