Monday, June 20, 2011

Amouage Jubilation 25 for Women Review

Since I started getting into decants, I had ordered a spray decant of Jubilation 25. Yesterday, I decided to test drive Jubilation 25. It was a warm, muggy day and when I first put it on, I initially thought that I had put on Mitsouko by mistake. All day yesterday I kept thinking that I did put on Mitsouko but I was like, no, you didn't reach for a bottle, you reached for a decant. On the website, Now Smell This, it is described as a fruity chypre. I agree with the chypre part but I disagree with the fruity part of Jubilation 25. I get more of a flowery chypre. I must be graduating from the beginning phase to the intermediate stage of being a perfumista. I still am not sure if I like chypre perfumes, but it took me a while to really like or love aldehdes. The sillage and staying power of Jubilation 25 like most if not all Amouages is really good. But every Amouage is really expensive, so my bank account is sighing in relief with this one. I don't hate it, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment