Monday, June 20, 2011

Serge Lutens Sarrasins Review

I have been trying to find a way to describe Serge Lutens Sarrasins. Supposedly, it is supposed to be a jasmine dominant perfume. I find it to be a waxy. Imagine lighting a wax candle and then smelling the melted candle wax with a hint of jasmine. I do detect a slight dirtiness but that fades in 10 minutes. It's not bad by any means, I am just not used to smelling wax in my perfume. I like Sarrasins, but I don't love it. I find the staying power from Sarrasins is weak, very weak. Sarrasins only lasts about 2 or 3 hours on my skin and it wears very close to the skin.

What attracted me to Sarrasins what the unusual purple color and I do have a liking for jasmine in perfume. Sarrasins is even more of a rich purple color in person than what I see online. I am having a hard time getting over a perfume so intensly colored to be so weakin staying power and sillage.

No comments:

Post a Comment