Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick

Poking around Sephora.com for a new lipstick, I came across Kat Von D's Painted Love lipstick. I ordered one of her lipsticks in Hellbent which is a blood red. I had a strong desire to explore red lipstick before because it has always scared me. Over the past two days, I have been testing it and I can honestly say that I find lip gloss easier to apply than this brand of lipstick. Kat Von D's lipstick is on the dry side compared to my other lipsticks. I do find that the Painted Love lipstick does have the tendency to stain my lips even if I do use lip balm under lipstick. I've never encountered this in a lipstick before. I do find that there is no sheen with the Hellbent but that doesn't bother me. I am undecided if I like this brand of lipstick but I think I am going to check out Kat Von D's lip gloss and see if those are any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment