Tuesday, June 28, 2011

L'Artisian Voleur de Roses Review

I have been one a little bit of a rose kick and I am wearing L'Artisian Voleur de Roses. Voleur de Roses is not your typical rose scent. It's an earthy rose. What keeps popping into my head is a certain part in the book Anne of Avonlea where Anne and her friends find Hester Grey's lost garden and the book The Secret Garden. But what happens is that I find a lost, dead garden. A completely dead garden. Then, as soon as it starts to rain, the garden only partially comes back to life in the form of roses. Like most of L'Artisian scents, they are eau de toilette and that does prevent me from testing a lot of thier scents. Eau de toilette is difficult for me. Part of it is having dry skin no matter what time of year it is and eau de toilette does have the tendancy to go a little sour on me. Voleur de Roses lasts a surprising 5 hours on my skin. In the last hour, it does begin to go sour but Voleur de Roses disapears on my skin. I have a huge 3.4 ounce bottle of it that is slowly getting used. I am still undecided on if I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment