Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Andy Tauer Une Rose Vermeille Review

Andy Tauer's Une Rose Vermeille is an impulse buy from 4 months ago. Just before my wanting decants instead of full bottles of anything. I find it to be more of on the fruity floral side than on the floral side. It's a nice enough perfume but I'm not wild on the fruity aspect on it. I've never been wild for fruity floral perfumes. They just don't speak to me like a leather or tobacco perfume does. I'm not wild about the whole perfume is because I am not getting any kind of rose and I do love rose in my perfumes. I have to really dig for the rose note in this. On perfumes than are not fruity, I don't mind it so much, but when a perfume is fruity, I do mind. Maybe I am just weary of this fruity floral idea phase that has gone on too long with perfumers. The sillage is nice enough and staying power is 7-8 hours. The bottle is interesting though. I am a little bit of a glass junkie and I kind of like the concept of glass beads in perfume bottles. A few have mentioned that it takes away from getting more perfume. It's gotten to the point for me where I want less not more. Some for economical reasons, some for space reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment