Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chanel Cuir de Russie Parfum








I have just recently received my Chanel Cuir de Russie in parfum form. I had initially balked at paying $160 for 50ml but quickly realized that it is not eau de toilette or eau de parfum. I find that the parfum version is much more complex than the eau de toilette that I own as well. There is more depth with the parfum version than the eau de toilette. I was very careful applying this version of Cuir de Russie due to the power of parfum. I did have a bit of an issue with the staying power of the parfum but during the summer, that is not unusual for me. I don't know why my skin eats perfume in the summer more than any other time of year. I find myself enjoying the parfum version much more than the eau de toilette. Cuir de Russie is the closest thing I have to a signature scent but there are too many perfumes that I want to try and a few full bottle wants that prevent me from always having $160 on hand to keep myself in steady supply of Cuir de Russie.

No comments:

Post a Comment