Monday, June 27, 2011

Frapin Passion Boisee Review

Frapin is a house that seems to be hit or miss for the most part on me. I love Frapin's 1270 for it's warm booziness and have a mild dislike of Espirit de Fluers for it's weird ability to make me queasy. Then I tried Passion Boisee. I like it but I don't love it. Even though it is pegged for men, I find it to be wearable on a woman. Passion Boisee reminds me of Chanel's Sycomore with out the smokey quality to it. But I do get a distinct cedar chips. Cedar chips as in the type that people use for hamster cages. What reins in the cedar, before it runs away, is cloves. I find it to be a surprising airy scent for something that is so woody. I am not getting a leather note at all with this and I love leather. Leather as in a well made and well used saddle not suede. As I have said, it's likeable but not something I would reach for when I am craving a man's scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment